At Eyecare of Lehi, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and determine your exact prescription strength. Our opticians will then fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced optometrist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Treatment of eye diseases, infections, and Dry Eye Syndrome (Punctal Plugs).
- Removal of foreign objects.
- Full service eye exams for the entire family.
- State of the art retinal laser scanner for in depth photos of the retina and optic nerve (OPTOS).
- Glaucoma patients, keratoconus patients, diabetic patients, and neurological patients Visual Evoked Potential (VEP) and Visual Fields (Humphries).
- Contact lens fitting, including specialty lenses such as hybrids (Synergeyes) and gas permeable lenses (hard contacts). Using Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) and corneal mapping (Corneal Topography).
- Personal instruction for first time contact lens wearers.
- We keep several brands of contact lenses in stock. Ordered contact lenses usually arrive in just 2-3 days.
- We offer competitive pricing on all of our contact lenses.
- We carry hundreds of name brand frames to choose from in men’s, women’s, and children’s frames.
- Large selection of Oakley, Maui Jim, and Ray Ban sunglasses, most available in prescription lenses.
- All frames come with a one year warranty.
- In store lab for lens manufacturing. Single vision glasses can be done in 1 hour.
- Pre and post op work done for reputable ophthalmologists in the area for Lasik, Cataract, and PRK surgeries.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.